Content & Social Media Manager
You know how to create engaging content and would like to become an expert in online marketing?
Unamo has an excellent job opportunity for you!
We are looking for a prolific and talented Content & Social Marketing Manager to join our team in Warsaw. This position has arisen as we continue to grow and diversify our products portfolio.
Who are we looking for?
It’s crucial that you are passionate about writing. We also expect you to have some experience in writing and managing business social media accounts. We’d also like you to have some basic knowledge about online marketing techniques.
- Managing company social media accounts. Regular posts, campaigns, building engagement and communication with our social media audience
- Advocating the brand on social networks and industry forums
- Marketing cooperation with industry portals / blogs
- Writing compelling marketing content for businesses:articles, infographics, blog posts, white papers, case studies, e-books and more. The primary goal is to generate traffic and backlinks to our website
- Developing and executing a day-to-day external content strategy
- Reporting on content and social media performance
- Identifying various channels of unpaid distribution and promoting your content
- Collaborating with our designers to create graphics
- Providing feedback, reviewing, and editing content from other content contributors
- Experience in planning and implementing content and social media strategies
- Background in producing content for the web (online publications / blog posts). Relevant publications portfolio is a plus
- Excellent communication skills – online marketing and/or journalism experience with strong written and verbal communication skills in English (native or bilingual)
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands as well as participating and engaging online communities (ideally from a similar industry)
- A robust interest in online marketing and marketing channels (especially social media, conversion web analytics, and SEO)
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to engage them accordingly
- Passionate, adaptive, and easily engaging in online conversations with the ability to simultaneously convey critical thinking and analysis in an accessible manner
- A high level of creativity, attention to the detail, and ability to multitask
- Optimization for SEO and link building experience
- Familiarity with tools such as Google Analytics, Wordpress, Buffer, Search Console, Keyword Planner and/or Ahrefs
- Html knowledge
- A real impact on the company's performance and growth
- Your own personal Macbook Air
- Polish/English lessons at work
- Flexible working hours & the possibility to work remotely when needed
- Private medical care & Multisport card
- Office located in an iconic spot in Warsaw (Hala Koszyki)