Junior Back-End Software Engineer Ruby
We're Unamo, we're R&D department in Wrocław and we're looking for new people to join us.
At Unamo, we create a platform which provides tools for business owners to track their overall web presence by monitoring social media and SEO. How? With refreshingly simple and user-friendly analytical tools integrated into one platform. Our SEO tools give businesses and organizations the power to be more competitive in the SERPs and progress in the tough competition of today’s digital marketplace. We are the ones behind the scenes providing digital feedback that boosts their positions in the rankings, and thus gets them more traffic on their websites.
We do it with passion and energy as a team of wonderfully diverse people who absolutely love what they do! We are looking for superheroes to join our family in our R&D office in Wrocław!
As a Ruby on Rails Developer you will be a part of a team of passionate programmers growing our up-to-date stack (Ruby 2.x, Rails 5.x) that is leaning towards a service-oriented architecture. Our Development Team does a lot of asynchronous work (sidekiq/resque), building & consuming various APIs. Additionally, our dataset is constantly growing in numbers. We challenge ourselves with non-trivial SQL and performance tasks.
We have tons of ideas, many challenges to face and we promise you won’t be bored!
- two-week-long sprints (might vary depending on team)
- CI (with static code analysis and linters)
- code reviews & QA manager
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails (>= 5.0)
- A fiend for well tested and well factored code
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL (or other relational database)
- Good command of English
- Knowledge of RSpec (or other testing tool)
If you are also passionate about front-end technologies, our stack involves React.js (ES6 / CoffeeScript) as well. And we have plenty of challenges that could help you grow as a full-stack developer.
- A chance to work in one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in Poland
- A real impact on company performance and growth
- Great and friendly startup culture and work environment upheld through team building events, celebrating birthdays and organising spontaneous meetings after hours
- Possibility to work remotely from time to time
- Private Medical Care for you to keep an eye on your health, and our own Family Friendly Policy
- A Multisport Card so you could work not only on your skills, but also on your body shape
- Salary: up to 4000 pln net+VAT (B2B) - other types of contract possible.
What's more, to help you do the great job, we will provide you with one shiny MacBook Air, delicious coffee with an endless inventory of milk, juice, snacks and fruits.
Already feeling excited about Unamo? We are too. Let's see what you got.